Hilton Toronto
$333
$271
  • Breakfast included
3,325 results
All reviewsthe executive loungescenic elevatorcn towerthe indoor outdoor poolcity hallwalking distancejunior suiteeaton centregreat view of the cityhigh floorcentral locationinternet accessroom was spaciousthe financial districtself parkingbusiness tripqueen street
Reviewed July 17, 2013

From the moment we walked in, we were greeted enthusiastically and cared for. Wish WiFi was complimentary, but it seems that throughout Toronto, all charge for this. Pool was fantastic. Room was old and in need of renovations, but was clean and definitely worth dealing with for the high floor and view of CN Tower. Restaurant was VERY pricey and not really worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Trip Adivsor Member ...

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback on the look and feel of our property.

We will keep your comments on our amenity and restaurant pricing in mind as we constantly evolve to best meet and exceed our guest's expectations. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise, and your feedback will help us to improve, moving forward.

We do appreciate your business and hope we will see you again, whenever you need a "staycation" in downtown Toronto! Have a great day! Andy Loges, General Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I signed up with TripAdvisor just to write a review of my recent stay at this hotel. I have never been so disappointed and appaled by the behavior of staff. I complained to the front desk that I had found 2 used dirty band-aids on the floor next to the bed and a hairpin on the counter next to the bathroom. I had even taken photos of the items and said that clearly the room had not been cleaned thoroughly as these items were in plain sight. The lady at the front desk said that she could take my e-mail address and the manager would be in touch with me wihin 24 hours. Needless to say I never heard from a Manager. I was suprised that there was no willingness to even apologize or try and make up for the experience I had. I am disguisted at the items that were found in the room and would never recommend this hotel to anyone or stay here ever again. Awful experience and handled so poorly!

2  Thank ReenaG G
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Reena:

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met.

I understand that despite leaving your email address, nobody has yet to contact you. This is certainly not conducive of how we communicate with our guests and I would ask you to please contact the hotel at 416 869 3456 and ask for our Director of Housekeeping who will be more than happy to speak to you directly.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon. Andy Loges, General Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel has the opportunity to be great. Lovely lobby. Pleasant staff. But I had to rate it as poor because the room smelled so bad. And the carpet was sticky. The linen was also a bit musty and the bathroom was clean but it didn't have that sparkle that hotels should have.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We're very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room, and we are taking your comments into consideration as we work to improve our on property experience.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to the downtown Toronto area in the future. Have a great day! Andy Loges, General Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a lovely hotel with large size rooms, we had the King Deluxe. The staff seemed bored and not motivated. Did not feel like typical Hilton. The restaurant had great food but the service was terrible.

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words and constructive feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We strive to make every guests' stay a pleasant one through our service and amenities, and we apologize for the service challenges you experienced, which do not represent the usual high level of customer engagement for which our team is well known. We will certainly review your comments with the departments involved as part of their ongoing training and development.

We do hope that should your travel plans include Toronto, that we will have the opportunity to be of service to you once again. Have a wonderful day. Andy Loges, General Manager

Reviewed July 15, 2013

great location however I thought the room was quite pricey. Room smelled when we first checked in and they replaced the air conditioner filter which was the problem. To me, that isn't something I should have had to ask to be done. That should be something maintained on it's own for guests.

With high room rates, it is ridiculous that they charge you $40 a day to park your car when you are a guest of the hotel and the car doesn't even leave the lot.

Room was clean and spacious, but the windows were incredibly dirty (which isn't great for a view) and the furniture was worn. The lobby was beautiful, however.

Also, little nit pick thing. In the lobby they had a set up of water during the weekday with lemons/oranges, etc. which was quite nice and refreshing. However, this service was not given during the evenings or weekends. It's water! Seriously?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm disappointed to hear that you encountered some challenges with the room upon arrival, but was pleased to read that our team was able to "Make it Right" for you.

Your comments about the parking garage have been noted. The parking garage is located underneath the hotel, however it is neither owned, nor operated by Hilton, but rather by the neighboring office tower. Unfortunately, prices and modes of operandi are outside of our jurisdiction, however, we will share your remarks with the operators of the garage for their information and future reference.

We have an outside company come in twice a year for window cleaning, and they are currently scheduled to start next week. During this hot, humid weather, the water station in the lobby is normally set up in the evenings and on weekends, and I am sorry to read that it wasn't there during your stay. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we will certainly investigate further.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again, whenever your future travel plans include downtown Toronto. Have a wonderful day! Andy Loges, General Manager