The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
$365
$334
Courtyard
4,737 results
All reviewstoula restaurantlake viewnorth towertoronto islandslake ontarioheavenly bedvalet parkingair canada centrestarbucks coffeeisland airportharbour frontunion stationself parkhockey hall of famelobby barper nightcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Perfect location and hotel for weekend get away.....Being right on the water makes it all worth while. Now to see how the Sheraton 4points downtown matches up. Toronto is so busy its great to see all the diverse population.

Room Tip: parking is real expensive but what can you do.....
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerWestin, General Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Trisha12,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that you liked our convenient downtown location. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Got a good deal on two rooms for two nights. Rooms were tight, but clean. I concur with the TV issues that have been identified - only a few channels worked well. Parking was not very good at all. Found the valet service to be lacking significantly, and the pull-in area to check-in and park was way too small and confusing for such a large property. Had an issue with one of my rooms not being ready when we arrived during normal check-in time, so I requested that Internet be comped and was immediately taken care of. Hotel needs a little TLC as some have noted. Would rate 3.5 stars if I could, but feel they do not deserve only 3.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Steve L,

First of all, let me thank you for staying with us recently and for your review. What you describe in your review is certainly not the quality of standard that we are proud of at The Westin Harbour Castle and it really concerns me. I can assure you that I will follow up accordingly with the appropriate teams. In the meantime, I would really appreciate it if you could send me an e-mail at experienceteam@westin.com with a phone number where I can contact you to discuss further. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stayed from the 2nd to the 7th august. Great rooms, nice Views on the lake. Fantastic bed. Close to everything. Highly recommended. Had a little problem with cleaning one day and wAs promptly solved. Even received wine and cheese from Guest relation

Room Tip: High floor lake view
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear italian_journalist,

Firstly I wanted to thank you for posting your review. What you described is exactly what we strive for at The Westin Harbour Castle and I am pleased to know that your stay with us was close to flawless. Our mission at Westin is to make sure that you feel better when you leave than when you arrived and I am delighted that you enjoyed our Westin Heavenly Beds and our spectacular view of Lake Ontario. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The Westin offers several unique services to their guests. They participate in a shoe program with New Balance that if you forget your running shoes, they will rent you some. They also have a Eco program, that if you stay for a week, and opt out of maid service (washing towels and bedding) for 3 days, they will give you a $5 coupon each night, clean your room on the fourth day, and continue. The coupons can be used at their Starbucks coffee area, for breakfast or lunch at their restaurants. The staff was exceptional and they catered to our every need. They even have menus that are 'superfood' tagged along with gluten free options. A great place to stay.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the harbor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear DrRobertaP,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. What we strive for at Westin is to make sure that you feel better when you leave than when you arrived and I’m delighted you were able to take advantage of our great partnership with New Balance and our Gear Lending program, It’s all about you helping you pack light and stay fit. As we work to do our part in conserving water, energy and other resources we want to pass on the reward on to our valued guest for doing your part in helping the environment with the Make a Green Choice program. I’m happy to hear that our associates exceeding your expectations during your stay and I will ensure to pass on your wonderful comments. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Arrived an hour and a half after check in and waited almost 20 minutes to sign in. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Great amenities. (pool/tennis) Beautiful views of Lake Ontario! Room was "good". The bedskirt on both beds was off coloured (yellowed) and there were permanent dirt marks on the one. Some of the walls were scuffed and even had drip/dirty brown marks on them (no idea what from...ewww)

Excellent spot with so much to do in walking distance. The room itself was a bit of a disappointment though.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear SpringfieldGal,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the great views of Lake Ontario, the hotels amenities and the local area. Please accept my sincere apologies for the unacceptable condition of your guestroom this is certainly not the quality of standard that we are famous for at The Westin Harbour Castle and it really concerns me. I would really appreciate if you could send me an email me at experienceteam@westin.com to further discuss.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review to let us know where we have fallen short in our service delivery and standards.

I look forward to connecting with you,