The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
GardenInn.com
$234
$197
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$275
$151
$129
Travelocity
4,730 results
All reviewstoula restaurantlake viewnorth towertoronto islandslake ontarioheavenly bedvalet parkingair canada centrestarbucks coffeeisland airportharbour frontunion stationself parkhockey hall of famelobby barper nightcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

On arrival requested rooms had not been allocated and were not available! Hotel checked us out mid way through stay for no apparent reason. Hotel double charged for first half of stay because of check out mix-up - still waiting repayment. Rooms had fabulous lake views, but decor is dated and tired. Some hotel facilities were not available because of changes being made internally.Front Desk staff, friendly enough but disorganised. Menu in the bar/lounge is very limited and not over-exciting -better value to be had locally. Overall, we were disappointed with this hotel and thought, because of all the additional charges, it represented poor value for money. But it didn't spoil an otherwise great holiday.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms, otherwise city view rooms overlook a massive construction site or the port complex.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PWJ06
GeneralManagerWestin, General Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear PWJ06

First of all, let me start by thanking you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our amazing views. However, I am really sorry that your recent visit was not flawless. What you describe is certainly not the quality and the service that we are famous for at the Westin Harbour Castle and I am taking your comments really seriously as this is very unusual. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you mention and can assure you that I will follow up accordingly with the Front Desk team.

In the meantime I would appreciate if you could e-mail me at experienceteam@westin.com with your reservation number and a phone number where I can contact you so that I can personally apologize and further discuss with you. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights at the beginning of our 3 week holiday to Canada. We had a lovely room overlooking Lake Ontario. The large twin beds were extremely comfortable and the room itself clean and spacious. The hotel was ideally situated for walking round Toronto and only 5 minutes walk from the airport bus stop. The only downside is that there were steep steps up to the hotel entrance which made it a bit difficult when we arrived with heavy suitcases.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on a high floor overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bartonsunited

Dear Bartonsunited
I’d like to thank you for staying with us and for posting your wonderful review! Our mission at Westin is to make sure that you leave us feeling better than when you arrived and I am thrilled that you slept well in your Westin Heavenly Beds and enjoyed our convenient location.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times, on business... As we have our annual conference here & the conference centre is awesome. Unfortunately the choices for breakfast in the hotel are extremely limited & very expensive ... And many of the rooms do not have fridges... Which is unfortunate! The rooms themselves are nice, but I find prices (even with a conference rate discount) to be steep

• Stayed: July 2014
GeneralManagerWestin, General Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Shauntelle C,

First, let me thank you for being a loyal guest of our hotel and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your last visit. I am sorry to read that you did not fully enjoy our breakfast offerings. At Westin, we are really proud of our award-winning culinary team. Offering quality fresh products, along with our Westin Superfoods, is Chef’s mission and I can assure you that I will personally share your comments with him.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon. Should you need anything in the meantime, please e-mail me at experienceteam@westin.com and I will ensure your next stay is flawless.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were here for one night to go to a concert at the Air Canada Centre. I took a chance with Hotwire and was able to get this hotel at $103/night. We were very happy with the location and the hotel itself. Beds were very comfortable and hotel was quiet at night. Location is within walking distance of Eaton Centre area and walking along the harbor was great. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear AmyV243,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting such a great review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay while attending a concert at the ACC!
Our mission at Westin Hotels is to make sure that our guests leave us feeling better than when they arrived. I am thrilled that you slept well in your Westin Heavenly Beds and enjoyed our scenic location.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Make sure to visit our website at westintoronto dot com to browse seasonal offers and packages!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am very pleased with the quality of the Weston hotels. I agree with the comments of other visitors, but one important detail is missed. You do not walk from the street level into the hotel. You must drive up to unload car or you will be using many steps. There is no escalator or elevator from the street level. Be prepared. I was very surprised.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AdventureLover101

Dear AdventureLover101,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting some thoughts on your recent stay.
I am glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I am sorry our teams did not mention that you can access the hotel from the street level, via the accessible entrance by the ferry building.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.