Location was ideal, by the lake, 15' walk to downtown and the bus stop to the airport was right next to the hotel.
Good size rooms but a bit outdated and needing a facelift.
I had a room on the 35th floor with excellent views of the lake and the city.
Good size pool and average gym, but enough for a business hotel.
I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto