1. Great location! You can walk anywhere or if you prefer there is a subway stop nearby. The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is a 5-minute walk.
2. Clean and bright - the bed that we slept on was slightly squeaky though (no big deal).
3. Wireless access in the room - although there are two computers for free Internet access in the lobby.
4. Friendly staff.
5. Pillow menu - four different types of pillow to choose from.
6. Breakfast not included - plenty of places to go on Bloor St. for breakfast and there is a pub and a cafe on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably located in Toronto's upscale Yorkville area, at the historic University of Toronto, our comfortable rooms, professional staff and superb surroundings make our downtown Toronto hotel an ideal choice for business or leisure. Enjoy walking the tree lined streets to the surrounding museums or use the adjacent subway stop (St. George) to whisk you to your business appointment. Our 209 well appointed rooms ensure that you are well rested to start your Toronto adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Toronto Bloor Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Midtown Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Toronto Holiday Inn
- Journeys End Hotel