$370
$232
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,846 results
All reviewsrooftop barnorth towerstillwater spaannona restaurantavenue roadyorkville areahigh end shoppingroom servicetoronto skylineconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicebusiness tripvalet parkinghotel restaurantbit datedan upgrade
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We came into town to attend a Tigers game and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. We had arranged for wine to be delivered upon our arrival and within 5 minutes of getting into our room, there was a knock on the door and the wine arrived! We appreciated the bottles of water that were replenished every day and the huge towels. The bar on the top floor is not to be missed. Great view and good snacks.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gina K
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us. I hope you enjoyed your time at the Tigers game and all the events that followed.

I am happy to hear that there were no delays in your requests being delivered to your room and your stay was memorable for all the right reasons.

Once again, thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

- Gail Aihoshi

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location. Met minimum expectations for a Park Hyatt. Pluses: location, concierge, quiet, restaurant, room service, ease of check-in, good sized room and bathroom. Areas where the hotel did not meet Park Hyatt expectations: dated decor, carpet and furniture need a refresh. Requested an upgrade as a Platinum member. Okay that I did not get it, but absolutely no mention. Free internet but got kicked off every 5 minutes. Coffee maker in the room did not work properly. Starbucks across the street was handy though. Housekeeping inadequate. Empty Starbucks cups not thrown away when room cleaned. 2 dirty wine glasses left in room when cleaned. So I put them outside the door. Someone moved to area in the hall where guest could miss and step on glass. So I moved to table by elevator. The dirty glasses stayed on that table for 2 days. Really would give a 3.5.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank MojoCatTexas

Dear Platinum Member,

I read your feedback and will definitely agree that we should have communicated that we were unable to extend a complimentary upgrade. Please accept my sincere apologies for failing to acknowledge your request.

You were underwhelmed by your overall experience and that is something I take very seriously. Would you mind if we further discussed this at a time convenient for you? Please do not hesitate to connect with me directly when your schedule allows.

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

first the good --- the night concierge Mr. Steven H. was an angel as he guided me over teh phone to the hotel at night for 15 minutes as i had no GPS and no map. Toronto is really a dark city at night, surprising for being teh biggest in the country. The other service was ok, the bellhops are kind of greedy, waiting like vultures for a tip, so are the valets.

The place is NOT for a family, only a business traveler. Save the $400/night and go somewhere else. The rooms are old with not enough electrical outlets. The bedside table is tiny. The clock cannot be reset if the time is wrong.

worst thing is $50 Can for overnight parking!! About $45 US. Wow, that's crazy!!

I repeat -- only stay here if your business is footing the bill, this is strictly for corporate businessmen and not families.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank North T
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with Steven. I am happy to hear that with his assistance you were able to find our property and arrived safely. I will be sure to share your comments with him.

We value your feedback and I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. I will discuss them with our team.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about this property. From the time we were greeted at the hotel entrance, through check-in, arrival in our room, and utilization of all hotel services--including the superb Annona Restaurant and spa--our experience has exceeded our expectations. The rooftop bar is a must--best view of Toronto. Concierge Steven Hantziantoniou went out of his way to make our stay absolutely wonderful. Bottom line: for location, food, service, and comfort, the Park Hyatt is THE place to stay in Toronto!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your entire experience with us and that Steven made your stay even more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I don't normally give 5 stars, so if there was a 1/2 star, I would have given this 4 1/2 out of 5 which is very good for me.

My husband and I stayed here while on a romantic vacation in Ontario, and were very pleased with this hotel from the moment we pulled up until the minute we left three days later.

As soon as we arrived, someone was there attending to our needs. While checking in, a nice man came over and handed us two cold bottles of water, very nice touch!! I was impressed.

Our check-in was fast and easy, our room was fabulous, clean, and comfortable. We really loved everything about this hotel. The Spa was amazing! private loungers in the change room with your own private TV! A resting area with different kinds of water such as lemon, lime and cucumber, small snacks, coffee and tea. They really make it relaxing and inviting.

One day, we were out ALL day at the Caribbean Festival and came back to our room exhausted and dehydrated. I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see the ice bucket full, and our wine and water placed inside!! What a nice touch! Other hotels should take note. It's the small things sometimes that make the most impact.

Oh, and by the way, when I was reading the other reviews, someone mentioned something about the towels being too big and the duvets too heavy. The towels were fine and the duvet was perfect!!!!!!!!

We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Truly a pleasure to hear that you not only enjoyed your romantic escape and our amenities, but that you had a chance to experience the festivities that Toronto has to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we look forward to once again welcoming you both when your travels bring you back to Yorkville.