1,853 results
All reviews rooftop bar north tower stillwater spa annona restaurant avenue road yorkville area room service toronto skyline concierge desk luxury hotel turn down service business trip hotel restaurant valet parking bit dated an upgrade hotel is in a great location
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have not stayed often in Toronto. I found the room adequate for the price. The restaurants and bar were quite good overall, but for the prices I would have expected a higher level of quality and choice.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a 1 night visit on the Park Hyatt with my wife to have a break. First iff, this hotel is old. While many areas look nice, they are clearly dated in style and age of furnishings. Probably was top of the line when built, but needs a renovation. Service was generally good, but hit and miss. Check-in was great, room service was great, and we had wonderful service at the rooftop bar (and spectacular views). However, valet was very slow to take the car (and didn't acknowledge our arrival) and the restaurant at breakfast was understaffed. Overall, good value for money, but i wish they would renovate, as it could be so much more given its location.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John N
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us.

It is always our hope that when our guests arrive, they feel welcome and are able to enjoy an authentic Park Hyatt Toronto experience. It saddens me to read that your stay was not reflective of the level of service we strive to provide all of our guests and I would like to speak with you further regarding the details you mentioned.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I look forward to connecting with you when your schedule allows.

Gail Aihoshi
-Park Hyatt Toronto

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was at the Park Hyatt for business and will be returning. The rooms were lovely, spacious and clean. Business meeting rooms were perfect for our needs, and the meals were exceptional. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accommodating.

The location was excellent, in the heart of Yorkville, with many shoppes within short walking distance, and the Royal Ontario Museum was only a five minute walk away,

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kerri Q

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us.

It is always wonderful to hear that our guests feel welcomed by our team and are able to enjoy our amenities and the Yorkville neighbourhood during their stay. I am delighted to hear that you will be returning.

Once again, thank you for your note and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

-Gail Aihoshi
Park Hyatt Toronto

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the last six weeks for business and have had not one problem or complaint.
The staff are friendly and courteous. The rooms are clean and spacious and comfortable. Wifi worked just fine. Gym and sauna were a pleasure to visit. Great location.
It may be a bit pricey compared to other options but you get what you pay for. An elegant comfortable upscale hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and for selecting us as your hotel of choice when your travels bring you to Toronto.

It is a pleasure to hear that you felt comfortable and enjoyed our amenities and service on all of your visits. When planning your return trip to Yorkville, please do not hesitate to let me know how I may assist you with your reservation details.

-Gail Aihoshi
Park Hyatt Toronto

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed that hotel for one night Sat. May 18. Upon arrival, the staff knew me by name when I checked in and honoured an early check in as we had requested. We had a Park Deluxe King room in north tower. Room was pristine with very good amenities. Decor is a bit dated as many of stated but the rooms still have an elegant hotel feel. We visited the rooftop bar for a pre-dinner cocktail. Definitely worth a visit. The hotel has a good city buzz without feeling pretentious. Would definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends