Park Hyatt Toronto
$158
$150
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$275
  • Room Service
$151
$129
1,847 results
All reviewsrooftop barnorth towerstillwater spaannona restaurantavenue roadyorkville areahigh end shoppingroom servicetoronto skylineconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicebusiness tripvalet parkinghotel restaurantbit datedan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2008

Hotel was perfect for quick business trip to Toronto. Staff was excellent -- friendly, quick. Room was very comfortable, excellent bed, perfect work area. In U of Toronto area -- easy to get a taxi, or the subway. Quiet area.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2008

My family stayed at Park Hyatt Toronto two nights in January. On the date of check out, my check out portfolio showed 100 dollar charge from mini bar. We were there to audition my daughter at ballet school and my daughter was with us all the time. There is no way we use mini bar. I called front desk and lady from housekeeping checked the room. The lady had told us maybe it was previous customer. After one hour or so, screen portfolio will never been corrected, and we called front desk again. They said we should talk to housekeeping or room service direct and forwarded us. Then, room service department told us to talk to the front desk. When I called front desk, they said room service person checked the room and gin had been taken from the mini bar. I was so surprised and told them there is no way we consume alcohol because I do not drink and my daughter is teenage. They finally took charge off from our statement . But it sounds very unwilling and suspicious to us. No apology or any sort. It was very unpleasant experience. As a investment professional, I travel all over the world and use variety of hotels, however, it is one of worst experience and it is very rare while staying one of highest brand name hotels. Hotel was beautiful however it is very sad to see service staff does not match the setup.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
5  Thank shuy
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Excellent hotel. I have stayed at many downtown Toronto hotels (Marriott Yorkville, Four Seasons, Sutton Place etc.) and the Park Hyatt impressed me the most. Great room, great view, great location, great service. The Park Hyatt pays attention to many details which are frequently missed or ignored by other hotels in the same class. My only suggestion to the hotel is to update all guest rooms with plasma or LCD TVs. Overall, my stay was a solid five-star experience.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2008

This hotel is in a fabulous location. Some really wonderful restaurants and shopping is within walking distance. The hotel is beautiful, and the rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. The staff was extremely pleasant and very helpful. Will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2007

We chose the Hyatt partly because we'd had a fantastic experience at the Hyatt in Tokyo in April this year. The Toronto Hyatt was a different story. We stayed 4 nights. I'd requested a quiet room on a high floor - I got neither, in fact our room was directly opposite the elevator which had a noisy hard floor in front of it meaning every person who walked to it made a racket!
My booking was for room and breakfast but on the first morning we were given a bill in the dining room. I queried it at the front desk and was told to disregard it and that they would 'keep an eye on the account' to ensure it didn't happen again. When we received the final bill all our breakfasts had been charged! So I had to go to the desk again, thus delaying our departure. The same guy I'd spoken to originally about this was there but didn't explain or apologise.
The service in the room was not good - twice I had to request toilet paper and toiletries because none had been left!!
Some days we got several towels, some days we got less.
Compared to other Hyatts the room was rather shabby, the bathroom and TV were small and the cleanliness left a little to be desired.
Major problem for me - why oh why don't they provide a coffee maker in the room - I do not want to be told I can get free coffee in the lobby every morning!!
For the privilege of staying there and with this level of service I paid over $2000 CAD - £1014 GBP!
I paid less than half this price for 4 nights in the Sheraton at Niagara Falls and 4 nights in the Hilton in Winnipeg - both excellent.
Absolutely and totally not worth it -I expected more from Hyatt. My opinion - Toronto Hyatt is letting down the reputation of the Hyatt.
Definitely not a 5 star experience.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple