Novotel Toronto Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
2,275 results
All reviewslawrence marketold spaghetti factoryunion stationgreat locationcafe nicolecn towersony centrehockey hall of famedistillery districtwalking distanceair canada centreparking garagedirectly across the streetbars and restaurantsbreakfast buffetroom keyyonge street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I made my reservation via booking.com and this went smoothly.
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and upon arrival I had to pull in my own suitcases through doors that said " opens automatically"...but they Don't open automatically
Although the front office staff sees you struggling with suitcases nobody bothers to help.
Front office staff is very unfriendly and look very unhappy with their job..this was noticed throughout my stay there.
Restaurant staff equally..unfriendly and unhappy.

Breakfast was ok. Dinner was great.

The rooms were basic hotel rooms..nothing extra ordinary.
Housekeeping did a great job in cleaning the room.

Overall it was not a great stay and I would not return to this hotel in the future.
I would suggest for management to get their staff into customer service training,since guests are needed for the hotel to stay in business.

3  Thank MizzK
GM-NTC, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

While your review is not what we are used to reading, we very much appreciate your constructive feedback. We will certainly be sharing your review with our entire team to see how we make improvements going forward. We do hope we will be able to serve you again in hopes of renewing your feelings regarding our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Loved the location, near St-Lawrence market, attractions, sports venues, restaurants... Easy access to Gardener Expressway and right off Younge Street. Had a nice stay in a quiet renovated room with comfy bed. There is indoor parking ($) on the spot (although quite tight and gets full on game nights)and some cheaperoutdoors alternatives nearby. Options of cooked-to-order or buffet breakfast (extra) served in a beautiful dining area. Free WiFi and decent-size work desk. I ordered room service and the meal was great, healthy generous portion and nice presentation. The staff was friendly and professional. Cant find 1 negative thing.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Used to be be a super nice location when we lived in the City. Now completely overshadowed by Condos, hemmed in by parking and construction.

Eye-candy lobby, totally ruined by arrogant, pompous and disinterested staffers. Felt like I was entering a prison - even though I have a platinum Accor card - made little or no difference. Can't invite my best friend to come upstairs and enjoy a drink - really?? And then of course, you have the earpieced goons wandering about who think they own the place - all they needed was body armour, riot shields and a can of pepper spray for good measure.

Rooms are typical - nothing to write home about but I get the sense this place is chaotic and needs an overhaul.

Thank god I only stayed one night and found a much better hotel down on the Lakeshore for the same money - what a difference. (review to follow).

Some advice to the management here - clients/groups pay your salary and keep your doors open. Get your staff sorted and have their attitude changed, then the reviews might not be so negative. When you read the review of where I stayed right after this massive disappointment, it'll be like night and day.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business