I took my boyfriend to the King Edward for his christmas present. The staff were friendly and the hotel itself was stunning, especially the lobby, complete with incredible Christmas tree! The room was clean and spacious, with lots of services and amenities. A late checkout was no problem and room service was eay to use, though very expensive!
There was a fire alarm test at around 10am which was marginally annoying, but other than that, We both had a great stay and would definitely go back to the King Edward!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward