This is one of the best places to stay in Toronto. The service and attention to detail of staff is superb. I arrived feeling like a cup of coffee and the front desk delivered fresh milk for me! I was so happy to have milk and use their great coffee machines. Beds are comfortable - housekeeping is excellent - all round a most pleasant place to stay.
Free WIFi as an Omni member.
One negative - I did forget my car keys in the room - it would have saved me hours of stress if housekeeping would have called me to tell me this vital detail, considering I returned after work on the Friday to collect my luggage and spent the weekend in the city- two days later as I was leaving Toronto I called the hotel from the airport on the off chance that I had left them there and yes, they said they had them secured and safe! They sent them back to my home but not having the car keys meant I was stuck in my destination with no way to get home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward