Being just off Young and King St., it would be hard to be in a better location than this hotel.
The lobby is grand in the style of classic old hotels. and the room we were had was huge, compared with todays current hotels. While parking is a bit pricey ($45) you can park a block away for much less. Overall, a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward