My fiance and I stayed at the King Eddie on a Saturday night. We had tickets to the Leafs/Habs game so decided to make a fun evening of it and stay overnight in Toronto, even though we only live about half hour away from the ACC. The hotel was a quick 10 minute walk to the rink.
The hotel lobby is absolutely beautiful. On this stay, we had a room on the 10th floor. The room was not one of the renovated rooms and we had a view of another wall, but all in all we had a nice stay. It served our purpose for the evening. The bed was awesome!!! Any staff we interacted with were very helpful and nice.
If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, I'd highly recommend Big Smoke Burger which is directly across the street. Best burger I've ever had.
My fiance used the gym and said it was great. Very large, with lots of machines.
I would stay at the King Eddie again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward