We stayed in the hotel during a weekend
It is located in the heart of the downtown of Toronto, offering great view of the King street
A huge building, with very impressing Great Britain imperial style interior and exterior architecture
looks like a royal place
The hotel is more than 100 years old, so we expected to find a really tired property.
Surprisingly, it was not the case. If I did not know, we would never say it is that old.
Our room was spacious and meticulously clean, maybe 12 feet ceilings!
My wife did not expect to get such a big room at the downtown of Toronto,
Located on the 14 th floor, the room had 4 or 5 windows.
The minibar is very expensive, however they offer " Royal lounge " , a sort of a VIP lounge with very rich self serviced food and drinks, which we enjoyed both in the evening and the next morning.
Really felt like royalty for the sake of change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward