I have made 6 trips in 4 months to Toronto, staying at 3 different hotels - until I found the King Edward. The rooms are nice and big, room service is good, but the 'piece de resistance' - the bar!
Stefano will ensure your drink is always topped up, engage you in interesting conversation, while knowing when you want to be alone.
I am just finishing a 3 week stay and can honestly say I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward