My sister and I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful Hotel. From the moment we arrived we were treated with utmost professionalism by all staff. Julian promptly handled our luggage and escorted us to our amazing room! His upbeat nature instantly put a smile on our faces made us feel welcome! The old world vibe of this facility is outstanding. The attention to detail is evident in a grand lobby entrance, spacious suites and tasteful decor throughout. The Continental breakfast was delicious with freshly squeezed orange juice and a
variety of fresh food selections. Overall, our experience was superb! I would highly recommend staying at the King
Edward downtown Toronto!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward