Stayed at this place for few nights just to get away from home. This is a great hotel with a lot of character and history to it. Located right in the heart of downtown Toronto. Most centrally located attractions are walkable distance from this hotel. Walks away from the subway entrance as well.
The room was well appointed. The staff, including concierge, was very friendly and courteous. Someone was always their to answer your questions or get a cab for you. All rooms may not offer the best view of the city as you may be looking into another building as its in downtown.
I felt this was more of a business hotel rather than a romantic getaway place because of its location and the crowd. However, the perception is subjective so different people feel differently.
Overall, the hotel is clean, well kept, centrally located, luxurious, and lives up to its reputation of being one of the top ranked hotel in downtown Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward