6 people are viewing this hotel
Travelocity$282
CheapTickets$282
Orbitz.com$282
2,123 results
All reviews eaton centre living room top floor yonge street deluxe suite flat screen large bathroom lawrence market parking garage continental breakfast bottled water coffee maker hockey hall of fame mini fridge the financial district union station downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was very satisfied with my 4 night stay at Cambridge Suites. I traveled with a friend for our first time vacation to Toronto and I was in charge of choosing our hotel. I like to unpack my luggage and settle in. I was able to do so with the 2 closets and drawers the suite provided. Cambridge Suites is within walking distance to many popular locations (Eaton Centre) and metro stops. This was a great plus. When uncertain of directions to various destinations, the front desk team provided accurate and friendly guidance. Because of the initial response, we never hesitated to ask the front desk team for assistance. The nightly turn down service was an unexpected treat. We enjoyed the included breakfast each morning and felt relaxed watching the business people dash through their meals while we enjoyed leisurely second cup of coffee. If you are 'foodie' and want top breakfast cuisine, dine elsewhere. In summary: Great location, clean, quiet, spacious; friendly front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff. If I could change one thing it is very minor - have two bathroom light switches vs. the one which lit entire bathroom suite.
Toronto is a great place to visit and four days was not enough time to explore the variety and depth of offerings. I'll be back.
Thank you Cambridge Suites team for your hospitality. A good night's sleep in comfortable suite surrounded by caring staff contributed greatly to this traveler’s excellent vacation.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joyce C
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Hello NJoyChase,
Thank you for sharing your memorable experience of Cambridge Suites Toronto and of our beautiful city of Toronto.
I will share your suggestion about the bathroom lighting for a future renovation project with the hotel's executive committee.
It was our pleasure to serve you and look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have been staying here for years on business.

It's a great location, comfortable beds, well appointed rooms.

The penthouse fitness/whirlpool/sauna has a great view and must be visited.

Have enjoyed nice cocktails at the hotel's bar. Often find myself checking luggage at their desk if I arrive early or depart late. Always painless.

Has a bit of a late checkin time: 4pm.

Room tip: high up, east side (west faces into another building)

Hello theatre_traveller,
I kindly express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for your loyalty to Cambridge Suites Toronto.
Great 'room tip'!
Take care and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Husband had a fall in the shower room as it is a tiled floor and the Manager did not do anything re this, They just put non slip mats down, nothing else.
Breakfast ok, Need more items for vegetarians. When i ordered eggs for breakfast, staff forgot to place this order at the kitchen. I only found out after asking 30 mins later and asked them to cancel the order as i had to eat something else by then as a diabetic. You are better off having what is on the buffet, rather than ordering anything extra.

Room tip: Be careful in the suites in the shower rooms due to the slippery tiles on the floor. They should have non slip or a floor with a grip in any shower room and should not have any tiles on the floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello couple1,
Thank you for letting us know about the shower room floor and the restaurant 's oversight.
We strive to exceed our guests's expectations and we failed you and your husband.
Please contact me at etanaskovic@cambridgesuitestoronto.com so I may update you on your concerns.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stay at Cambridge suites for four nights. No problem to change the room because of a noisy one . Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean. A nice feature is the " rent a bike service"

Room tip: They have 22 floors. Try to get a room above the 10th.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed here for business in an executive suite. Convenient location within walking distance of go station, financial district, close to Eaton Centre and all other central sites. My room included a free breakfast buffet which was very good. Room had king size bed, separate sitting room with mini efficiency kitchen. Linens and bed very clean, good bath products, a/c great, the room was a bit dark but I didn't spend much time in the room anyhow. Fitness centre on 22nd was basic but had jacuzzi that overlooked the city which was nice. I could see a small family sharing this space for short vacation. Would stay again.