Cambridge Suites Toronto
$428
$360
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$211
$272
$204
Orbitz.com
1,897 results
All reviewseaton centreportico restaurantliving roomfrench doorssunset grilldressing areawet bartop flooryonge streetdeluxe suitepull out couchmini barlarge bathroomfront desk staffsitting areacn towerexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on a Friday night. Called to see if I could check in early and confirmed the details and it was ok. Checked in early and got a quiet room as requested. When I booked the trip on expedia it mentioned if you wanted a smoking room you would have to request it. When I arrived I asked to confirm that I was getting a smoking room and I was told that they had no smoking rooms at all which would have been nice to know beforehand. Front desk check in was easy and they were very polite. Room was ok..I think I expected more based on the reviews I read. Walls are thin because you could hear people outside and doors slamming. Bathroom needs to be updated. For me it wasn't attractive to look at or even want to use. No complaints with the beds. Asked for bathrobes in the room and didn't get any. When I tried to check out using the tv menu it was not working and I was forced to check out at the front desk. At times the elevator wait was long but parking was good. Loved the in and out privelege. Great location as it is kitty corner to Eaton centre.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Jules O
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stay at this hotel on business at least 3 times per year for 1 week stays. I have never had any problems with this hotel, staff are very professional and friendly. Check in is very quickly - unlike other hotels in the area I've stayed at!! Any special requests you may have are handled quickly and to your satisfaction. Love the oversized space and separate living room. Some bathrooms are larger than others so either luck of the draw or you can request a room with larger bathroom area. Great location, close to many restaurants, shopping, site seeing and a very quick cab ride to sporting events/theatre if you don't feel like walking. Very reasonable rates. Strongly recommend for business or pleasure

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kimsardella
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband, daughter and I stayed for two nights over our (US) Thanksgiving holiday. We were delighted with the size of the suite. The bedroom, living area, and bathroom were all nicely appointed. The hotel was very quiet -- which was great for sleeping. Daughter thought the pull out sofa sleeper was fine. We did not use the fitness facility, but went up there to get ice and to check it out. It looked great. The underground parking was very convenient and we were glad we were able to self park. The location could not be beat. Our first evening we walked over to the CN Tower to see Toronto at night. The next day we went over to the Eaton Center (3 minute walk), got Toronto transportation passes, and visited many tourist attractions over the course of the day. The staff members -- from the front desk, to housekeeping, to maintenance -- were all professional and friendly. We were pleased to have found this gem and will return in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank SMCMichigan
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great hotel, great location, great service. Courteous, professional, helpful staff everywhere. The Portico Restaurant in the Hotel is a gem providing breakfast, lunch and dinner and room service as well. Fresh fruit in the lobby, International newspapers in the AM. Strongly recommend for business, or pleasure.

Room Tip: Higher is better
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jrjojo
Reviewed November 25, 2012

What a nice hotel!, ideally located in downtown Toronto, you are within walking distance or a short cab ride to the main, food, attractions.
Very neat and tidy rooms with a comfortable bed and ample room. Bathroom is clean and fresh and the shower works well with great water pressure.
Staff are friendly and will accommodate your needs when asked. Would recommend and return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends