1,154 results
All reviewsboston pizzatoronto airportcanyon creekshuttle servicean early flightone night stayclub floorfree shuttlecheck in was quicktravelzoopearsonproximityconference
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Three hours on the tarmac in LAX while my plane had its engines tinkered with lead to missing my connection. Air Canada send me to this hotel. Based on my exerience with US airlines I was not expecting more than a feabag however I was pleaantly surprised. The hotel shuttle worked well to/from the airport. Check in was seemless. The room was a nice corner room at the end of the hall. INTERNET worked well and was free. Being Christmas evening, when I arrived at midnight the dining was closed but I had a great breakfast the next morning (with $32 CAD vouchers from AC, I decided to go for the max). Only observation was that it is a bit of a shuttle ride away from the airport, but better than being truck three states away from Philadelphia!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

Dear Delayed Passenger, It is good to hear from one of the many stranded guests that we had during the unforeseen weather delays both in Europe and the US. Although it was not the most convenient circumstance that resulted with you being with us, we are happy that you had a pleasurable stay.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

We have stayed at the Crowne Plaza as an airline well before it's birth, with a countless amount of stays. This had become home for us amongst the years as we also got to know names and/or faces of most everyone. This hotel has it's perks like many others on the strip. Shuttle service to/from airport that is rather frequent, a tastefull restaurant (with a %15 crew discount) a business center with unlimited printing. A well equipped gym, pool and sauna. Although you intially get the not so renovated rooms, with patience and priority club status the newer rooms are delightful.
Due to unforeseen circumstances internally, a rate change within a number of us no longer can afford to carry on tradition. Coming from a hospitality industry it is essential not to dwell upon a hand full of not so pleasant stays and different time zones, but rather commend those who have provided us with genuine care during our time.
David who we grew very fond of over the years had exceptional knowledge, guest relations and eagerness, Nadia always enjoyable, remembered details, and has a lot of heart. Ronald was very welcoming and expedited our dining experience, Carlos and Brueno became an all too familar face with a funny wit and helpful hand, And most if not all housekeeping staff who were very warm.
All in all the hotel is a very convenient place to stay for those who are travelling. it is nested close to the airport but far enough to avoid excess noise, has decent internet, parking rates do apply and a very humble staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Dear Crowne Plaza Guest, thank you for taking the time to name all those colleagues that have made your numerous stays with us pleasurable. We have shared your review with all the restaurant, front desk and bell staff. We have also shared the comments with our leadership team.

Kind Regards and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2010

I stay at this place regularly . It's a great hotel with great service, plus great beds. The resturant and food quality is not that great (avarage food - not so good service). But just 1 to 2 minutes from the hotel you'll find a great steak resturant, plus Jack Astor, Tony Romas, Boston Pizza, plus a great buffet place (Mother Tuckers). So you have many options for food and drinks. My only compaint about Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport is the High Sped Internet Access. Most f the time the internet is way to slow. Can't watch YouTube movies. Also, forget about Skype video phones here. Many times, the internet service not exist due to to many people using the internet service at the same time. However, if internet is not required, this wouln't be a problem. This is a place I would gladly bring my wife.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2010

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. I invite you to speak myself or any other member of the Front Offie Management team on your next visit regarding your internet problem. We have a dedicated service that monitors internet usage at our property 24 hours a day and are able to shift capacity depending on usage. We would be happy to see in which way we can improve your experience with us.

We are also happy to know that you have enjoyed Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport on your visits to Toronto and look forward to see you and your wife in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2010

Stayed here for 1 night after a long flight. This hotel had taken into consideration every guests possible requirements (although I was staying in an executive room so that might have helped!)
A very warm and genuine welcome was given at check-in and upon arriving in my enormous room, I was delighted to see a bathrobe laid out for me, the coffee pot well replenished with a variety of coffee, a "sleep kit" (eye mask, lavender pillow spray, and even a cd to help me relax) Yes, there was a cd player in the room! The bathroom was equally stocked with a pleasant variety of toileteries.
The bed was ultra comfy and the noise from the aeroplanes taking off so minimal due to the double glazing that I couldn't fail to have a restful nights sleep.
This room cost far less than a room of similar standards at a London airport hotel. There was also a small pool and jacuzzi.
Didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that but if the rest of the hotel was anything to go by, I bet it was impressive!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank nettynoos

Good Day Valued Guest, we are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly! We thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel and look forward to your many returns!

Reviewed November 8, 2010

I booked here because they had a park&sleep&breakfast&fly rate.

The parking lot was fine, the hotel was clean, the pricing was as it should be.

The walls for the room were paper-thin. Far too much noise travels from the adjoining room, whether it be a TV on normal volume, or an affectionate couple (I heard too much of both).

The included breakfast started at 6am. Alas, the reason I stayed beside the airport was because I needed to get there very early, and so the breakfast was not available to me.

The free shuttle to the airport worked fine. On my return I called for the shuttle bus, and then had to wait for 45 minutes for it to show up.

I would not stay there again. There are equal/better rates at newer/better hotels.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jasmantle
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

Dear Valued Guest, it is regretable that your stay was not to your satisfactory. Please note that any noise complaint is taken seriously and the management team is happy to direct any concerns with the party that is making the noise. Continental breakfast starts at 5:30 am and hot breakfast at 6:30 am which covers a great number of our early morning guests. We invite you to contact us at the hotel and speak to the Front Office Manager to see if there is anything we may do to make a next visit more enjoyable.

Kind Regards,