1,156 results
All reviewsboston pizzatoronto airportcanyon creekshuttle servicean early flightone night stayclub floorfree shuttlecheck in was quicktravelzoopearsonproximityconference
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Supposed "non-smoking" room sure had a distinctly smoky odor. Relatively clean and very comfortable beds and pillows. Could hear planes overhead in early morning and late evening, but did not prevent me from getting a good nights sleep (the Tylenol PM I took may have helped). The ear plugs that they leave in the room were a great thought, but the lavender scented spray didn't help one bit with the smoky smell unfortunately.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

Dear Crowne Plaza Guest, we have forwarded your comments to our Executive Housekeeper however we would appreciate the opportunity to know excatly which room you stayed in so that we can be more effective in our training. If you are able to please contact us at sales@cptayyz.com.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

This hotel is near the Toronto Airport. Great accommodation. Well arranged rooms and well taken care of. The restaurant, La Brasserie, has quite an eclectic selection on their menu. All the food was very tasty. Service was exemplary with well-knowledged waiters who offered suggestions, when asked, that were delicious. The business centre offers guests the opportunity to use computers and printers, and of course the Internet. It really was like having a holiday while there on business.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank wordmaxster
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your recent review! I have forwarded your comments to our Executive Chef so that he can share them with both the culinary team and the dinning staff. We happy that have enjoyed your staff and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2010

Third stay at this airport hotel. Good choice for overnight accomodations. Shuttle to airport is included - but this is the case with most airport hotels. I tend to like this one in particuliar because it is so close to airport, that shuttle is ALWAYS on time. Pool is plain, but this is an airport hotel! Walking distance to a few restaurants and fast food. Clean rooms, friendly service. Basic but good. (treadmills in work out room better than most).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NorhernOntarioNurse
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2010

Dear Crowne Plaza guests, thank you for your response and kind words regarding our property. We are happy that you have found our shuttle service efficient and that it has suited your needs.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 1, 2010

I recently stayed at the Crown Plaza Toronto Airport and was not very pleased upon check-in- I had flown in and had a very long day of waiting in airports and stressful flights, so waiting to check in for 10+ minutes was really disappointing for me. The lobby was beautiful though and the staff was very friendly and highly professional, there just didn't seem to be enough people working there. After check-in and going to my room, I found the hotel seemed very old and needed to be updated. The TV in the room had terrible reception, but the bed was very comfortable and the housekeepers did a great job refreshing the room each day.

What really turned my stay into a great experience was a front desk agent, Rakeisha (sorry if this is incorrect, uncommon name), a younger girl. She always greeted me by my first name, recommended great restaurants, and solved some billing issues I was having. The hotel seemed very busy but this girl always remembered my name, always made a point to say hello to me, and was a geniunely nice person. She really made a huge difference in my stay, because she made me feel comfortable. She is a true asset to the team there at the Crown Plaza, just wanted her to know this! I had another girl at the desk roll her eyes at me when I came to her with the same billing issue, but this was easily resolved by Rakeisha (sorry again if the name is off).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank LadyTravel08
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

Dear Crowne Plaza Guest, we are happy that your impression of service was quickly changed by Rashieka, yes you have spelled it correctly. My apologies regarding the long wait for check-in or any ill impression that you may have encountered before encountering the person that turned it around for you. Your comments have been shared with out Hotel Manager and of course Rashieka as well.

Front Office Manager
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport

Reviewed September 26, 2010

I am a flight attendant and since I stay at hotels quite frequently, this hotel is what I look forward to when landing in Toronto. I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza a few times now and it's great! I love the 24h shuttle service, how close the hotel is to the airport, the comfortable beds and last but not least the courteous staff that greet you at the front desk. Excellent service once again!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank SeoFlyer

Dear Valued Airline Guest! It is great to hear from our most regular and sometimes short term guests. Your feedback does mean a great deal to our front line staff so that they know their efforts are recognized especially by those guests that they see and look forward to regularly.

Front Office Manager