1,156 results
All reviewsboston pizzatoronto airportcanyon creekshuttle servicean early flightone night stayclub floorfree shuttlecheck in was quicktravelzoopearsonproximityconference
996 - 1,001 of 1,156 reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I always stay at Crown Plaza Toronto Airport...my favourite! I have staye at many different hotels in the area, and find this the best value for nicely renovated rooms.
The staff Mariel with Priority checkin goes above and beyond the call of duty. Any issues I have ever had, she has addressed. She was so helpfull when I needed some first aid after I fell rollerblading....thank you Mariel. I also love the Priority hospitality on Tuesdays...makes me book my business travel around this day. Always nice to chat to Moe and the other managers. See you soon guys...

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the executive floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Dear repeat guest, thank you for your enthusiastic review of our hotel and a breakdown of the services you enjoy the most! All your comments have been shared with our leadership team and with Mariel and Moe.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

We just needed a place to spend the night before traveling. We had a room on the top floor, facing the airport, so we had great views of the airplanes taking off (important the the kids and husband) all evening.

The room was TINY for 4 people, but otherwise great; it was clean and comfortable and surprisingly QUIET. There was a turndown service, but since we were still in the room, we were just handed some free bottled water and a handful of chocolates. The free Wifi worked, our wakeup call came right on time, and the airport shuttle was right where it should have been, when it should.

I wouldn't want to make this hotel a home-base for a week, but it was absolutely perfect for our needs. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Dear valued guests, thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. Our standard room can be small for a party of 4 however we do offer suite options that can accomodate families perfectly. We hope that you continue to use us as a launching place for your vacation and try our suite option for longer stays.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

Hotel room was comfortable with clean sheets and pillows. Bathroom was a bit small but in good condition. Don’t waste your time or money in the restaurant as the food is overpriced and of low quality. I’ve fed better food to my dog…and my dog died.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Dear valued guest, we have forwarded your feedback to our Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager for their review. If there are any specific details that you would like to share with us regarding your dining experience so that we can better serve you in the future please contact me directly at 416-675-4732.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2011

I spent a very restful night at your hotel based on the fact that the bed linens, bathrooms, and towels etc. so clean that I felt at home. I travelled with my own sheets and pillow covers but didn't have to use them because I felt that I was sleeping on clean bed linens. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Peggsue
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Dear valued guest, thank you for your review of the sleep quality you received at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport. Your comments will be communicated to our executive team.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Friendly staff. Enjoyed Priority Club manager's snack. Rooms, standard. Rooms controlled by thermostat, set your desired tempature. Enjoyed lunch soup and salad bar, not outrageously priced. Near restaurants to walk to. Tony Roma's offers 15 percent off and free appetizer or dessert with room key. Stayed here a lot, very consistent hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank MarylandCommuter
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Dear valued guest, thank you for your response and critic of our services. We hope to see back again in the near future.