Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
$149
  • Breakfast included
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$310
$480
$368
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsperkins restauranttoronto airportroom was cleanpark and flyfront desk staffan early flightwake up callwould stay here againshuttleitravel2000sakticubahallwayrenovationratesconveniencethermostat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We chose this hotel because of the great parking package that was available. We wanted friendly staff, a clean room and a dependable shuttle service to the airport. That is exactly what we got. We have no complaints. The shuttle driver was on time and very polite. There is a Perkins restaurant on site that is more than adequate. We had no problem with aircraft noise and the parking lot was less than 50% full. I have nothing bad to say about our experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Free shuttle from airport. Nice lobby. Clean rooms (we stayed in 2x queen beds). Comfy pillows. Overall good bang for the buck as I got this hotel via Hotwire. Front desk was nice and cheery. It is a close walk to the bus station (take #46) and u can get to Kipling stn to take subway downtown. There is also a 5 min walk from Harvey's , Tim hortons, sushi dragon . Not bad at all

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights in this hotel. The toilet was blocked as soon as we arrived. The pool looks nowhere near as good as the photo. The restaurant was poor and grubby. wine was totally over priced even for Canada. Room was ok if a bit noisey as was near the airport. Staff on the desk are less than polite as has been reported several times. The parking was a complete rip-off , they charged us for parking outside a Perkins Restuarant in a public carpark even though my booking said that all charges and fees had been paid. The staff were rude would not listen and called me a liar. $70 to park in a public car park is a rip-off. Dont stay here if you can find somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank vensac1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear vensac1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I want to assure you our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I trust we can regain your confidence in the our hotel soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had 24 hours to kill between flights with my two young kids (6 and 7) and chose to stay near the airport. We arrived and my son was unwell and we were immediately upgraded to a larger room so the kids wouldn't have to share a bed and all sorts of extra things (like soup) were offered. I was stunned to find the Children Eat free offer, which was valid for 2 kids even with only 1 adult paying. This made this stay even better value than the room rate was already! THe portions were also extremely generous so children's menu would be good for bigger kids also.
No request was too much - box of toast for sick child offered free, as well as fruit instead of ince cream with dinner.
We needed a late check out and were offered a free 4PM check out (Priority Club members, which is free to get) and I decided to pay extra to get a 7PM so that we could stay in and by the pool all day. There is an outside and inside pool and both are a good size. Only gripe would be that the whilrlpool spa needs a clean.
Large room, good service, jaw dropping value. Great place to spend a long lay over.
Free shuttle from the airport every twenty minutes but make sure you get teh right one: Holiday Inn 970 (there is another Holiday Inn with a different number as well as a Holiday Inn express via different shuttles).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a great place for an overnighter and they give great deals on price line. The only downfall is the parking is cramped and it is over 10 dollars a night! The pool is also very nice and has a nice skylight. The one downfall I have with this is that it closes at 10pm. They should keep it open until midnight.

The staff are also very friendly. And they have a little tuck shop where you can get just about anything and the man who runs it is very friendly.

Another plus is there is a Perkins connected to the hotel and it is open 24/7!

I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room as they are very spacious and close to the pool and restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family