“Toronto tour”

Tour Guys
Ranked #12 of 158 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Although we live in Toronto, we decided to take this tour and learn a little more about our beautiful city. Goalsha was a very articulate, resourceful and kind guide. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and will take another soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)
All reviews
in 187 reviews
"path"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We went on the Downtown Toronto tour on the 24th of April with the lovely Goalsha(I may have butchered that name, sorry!) and it was fantastic! She clearly had passion for what she was showing us, even throwing in an extra area for us, and made it fun and interesting. An hour and a half went by quickly! Did I mention it was a free tour too? (Obviously we tipped, it was well deserved!)
If you're visiting the area and want a great tour of some of the best sights, you have to sign up!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely surprise! My husband and I took our cousin from UK on an Impromptu trip into Toronto and we stumbled upon the free tours from Tour Guys. Upon reading the selection, we chose the tour called

Toronto Old Town History Tour: "Death, Disease, & Destruction"

Although the title sounds horrible, the tour did not only focus on the disease, which is interesting. We learned just how great Toronto is TODAY. It wasn’t always a great city. It wasn’t always as welcoming and supportive of everyone. As locals, what made my husband and I proud, is that when something was wrong, Toronto eventually got it right. And today Toronto is one of the best cities in the world in so many ways. The best part? Our cousin wasn’t the only one who learned about Toronto. We did too, and we live here! And now we’ll suggest this tour to our family and friends. Don’t let the free price think it’s not worth it. It is. Our guide Golshan was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. She made the tour! Please tip this FREE tour!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Thanks Aaron, much enjoyed last Wednesday's Downtown tour, sights I would miss were I to saunter by myself. Well worth it and would recommend.