“BRILLIANT tours!”

Tour Guys
Ranked #15 of 171 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I was in Toronto for just a couple of days and did two walking tours - Downtown and Old Town and I thoroughly enjoyed them both. Not much crossover, so no repetition with doing one tour after the other and our guide, Jackie, was brilliant. Informative, funny, the pace was good - just excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jockchickang
Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)
All reviews
"destruction"
"politics"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The explanation and the places we hav checked were very nice. The lady who lead the tour could give us a very unique perspective.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

It was my first walking tour and it did not disappoint. I had been to Toronto many times before and yet I learned a lot of new interesting facts about the city. Jackie was very articulate and entertaining, she's definitely a great story teller.

Will definitely try other topical tours next time I'm in the city. Highly recommend to everyone.

2  Thank Alex M
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Julian was a walking encyclopedia and a good tour guide. It was so nice to walk the areas after the tour as our perspective change on all the sites.