“Really unique and wonderful ghost tour”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #15 of 171 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 28, 2017

We took part in the Tour Guys' Fact or Fiction ghost tour and we enjoyed it immensely. I'm a huge fan of anything spooky, but my fiance is a lot more down to earth and realistic about the paranormal. Julian was a fantastic guide. He truly knows the history of Toronto and intelligently explained some of the haunted phenomena that people have experienced. We appreciated his honesty and saw parts of the city that we've never seen (and I've lived here for years). He gave us lots to think about and I would highly recommend this tour. It's a great way to spend the evening downtown.

Date of experience: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,298)
All reviews
"destruction"
"politics"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Our tour guide gave us a good understanding about the history of the Financial District. One of the best walking tour guides we have ever had.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Very much enjoyed the Ghost Tour I took in Toronto with Jackie. She provided great storytelling and an interesting perspective on the stories. Would recommend this tour to anyone interested in Toronto history, with a bit of a sci-fi twist.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice tour guide with a lot of interesting history about Toronto. I absolutely recommend it and I will definitely try another tour theme. I made the historical tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2017

was one of the highlights of my recent trip to Toronto! He was very informative, told the real stories about the tumultuous history of Toronto in a no nonsense way. Lots of details and other facts which would be almost impossible to dig up elsewhere. He was very approachable too, answering the group's numerous questions and queries. If you can, try to get on Julian's tour! You won't be disappointed!!!