Review Highlights
Great insider introduction to Toronto!

We took the 'PATH & financial district' tour with Peter, and loved every minute of it. Great mix of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lilyjak
Sure to make you appreciate Toronto

I went on the free downtown tour of Toronto on a rather cold February morning. I'd been to Toronto... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Isa_J_L
Quebec, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from $53.27
from $26.18
from $73.30
from $68.73
1,310 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories great guide graffiti alley toronto history his knowledge ghost stories st lawrence market fun facts street art city hall union station downtown area aaron destruction politics
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We did the downtown tour with Jackie and learned a lot! Learned about buildings that we would have never noticed, interesting stories about the city and history. Her tip about how to navigate in the PATH helped us out a lot! (the arrows on the ceiling represent a compass, blue is North)
The tour is pay-what-you-think. The experience was the same quality as a paid tour. I would highly recommend the tour and will use Tour Guys again in one of the other cities!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Julian was an excellent tour guide of downtown Toronto. He was very engaging and extremely informative. The tour is a good mix of history/modern stories of Toronto. It hits a lot of major sites including some of the biggest banks in Toronto, city hall, and there's a chance to explore the PATH system! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Toronto.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

We did the Fact or Fiction Ghost tour. The tour was excellent mainly because of our guide Molly. She was really nice, enthusiastic, informative, and happy. We walked from Old City Hall, to Elgin Theatre, Mckenzie house, the Keg Mansion to name a few places. It was a fun 2 hour tour with history and ghost stories. We really enjoyed it thanks to Molly.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My sister and I had the pleasure of being on a tour with Goalshan (I hope I'm spelling that correctly). She is very personable, informed, entertaining, friendly, inclusive and well spoken - all important qualities in a tour guide! She started the group off by asking everyone to share where we were from and we all enjoyed learning how diverse our little group was! Goalshan also uses an iPad that has historical photographs giving you a view of the "then" vs now. It was a wonderful was to see more of the city.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Great tour of old Toronto. It gives you a good insight to the recent history of Toronto. Great 1,5 hours of your morning.

Date of experience: September 2017