“Graffiti walking tour”

Tour Guys
Ranked #15 of 171 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The tour was very nice, I saw some hidden gems in Toronto that I have never seen before although I live in the city, the Graffiti art is beautiful and the tour guide Eli was fun, informative, easy going and accommodated everyone in the group. You will need a camera and comfort shoes for the tour. It's great that Tour Guys company provides these nice tours for free and the tour guides deserve a generous tip at the end because I went to many tours with them and they all do what they do because they enjoy it and always try to make it fun for everyone in the group. Eli also engaged us by asking for our opinions and what we think which was very smart.

Date of experience: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,298)
All reviews
"destruction"
"politics"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Aaron was an amazing tour guide! Funny and knowledgeable.
I learned so much and the artwork was so cool. I work in Toronto and I just learned about this awesome free tour.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Toronto Graffiti Tour was awesome. Great guide with a clear voice and point of view, good knowledge and authentic interest in the subject. It was an enjoyable and interesting view to a distinct part of the city.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day with Golshan exploring Toronto. Because of a lack of time we took all 3 tours (new/old city tour, food market) on one day. Got good information also what to do after the tours.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I did the tour with some other people who were here for the bridge tournament. Aaron was the guide and he did a great job of explaining everything. He had a great assortment of details for everything shown. I liked his touches of personal connections to what we saw. A lot about Toronto was learned on the tour. Everyone in our group was impressed.

Date of experience: July 2017