“Excellent experience with Tour Guys Toronto!”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #15 of 171 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 30, 2017

We were a group of 36 (35 from Australia) and we did a private tour of Kensington Market & Chinatown with Tour Guys. Our tour guide (Eli) was exceptional; he knew his history, projected his voice well and was entertaining. Our students look forward to returning to some of the spots the Eli pointed out to us. I highly recommend Tour Guys if you are new to Toronto or just visiting for a short period. We look forward to working with Chris and his team next season!

Date of experience: June 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)
All reviews
"destruction"
"politics"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I had a great time at the graffiti tour with Golshan. She was really knowledgeable about the graffiti community in Toronto. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I’ve never posted reviews online before but this time, I think i should. Best tour ever in a way he led us. He wasn’t just telling us what he knows, but helped us to feel and think about the subject he was talking; asked us to raise a question and even to dispute his opinions. It was REAL hands-on experience!
He had his own clear viewpoints; some parts I agreed and some parts I wanted to think about more. Before I join this tour I had no idea what graffiti is and I thought it’s some sort of cool scribbles on the wall. I know that there still are so many things I don’t know about graffiti but I gained my point of view towards it. Besides the content, he was thoughtful to cover my poor English, and also very kind.
Loved your tour:) Thank you Eli!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Chris and the Tour Guys are terrific. For a recent family reunion in Toronto, we arranged a 4 hour private tour with the Tour Guys. Our guide, Chris, was terrific -- funny, knowledgeable, and patient (we had 3 kids under 3!) -- and made the tour fun for everyone. Chris clearly knows his way around Toronto, and he also knows what's going to be interesting for his group. I recommend you give the Tour Guys a try!