“Great tour”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #4 of 131 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Mike gave the guide, was really interesting, was not merely a what was what but told us some of the history of Toronto and specially the places we visited. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in Toronto!

There are newer reviews for Tour Guys

Reviewed August 26, 2013

These guys are simply great! They make you discovering their cities being professional, skilled but at the same time nice and warm. And they walk you through things you would never discover by yourself.
d took the visit downtown Toronto and Mike, our guy, was really great!
And, last but not least, it's free (although I would dare someone not to tip, they deserve each cent you leave)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

James did a nice job explaining some of the downtown Toronto history and pointing out some interesting things. There was very little actual walking involved on the free tour of downtown. James was very personable and spoke loud enought to be heard. He has a small company and is doing a good job trying to build the business. It was nice to be in a small group. The following day, we went on a tour of Kensington and Chinatown through their afilliate, Urban Adventures, and it was great. This tour was very good, but the subject matter was not quite as interesting to me.

1  Thank 58SAL
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I did the "Heart of Toronto" tour last week with Mike. This was a very enjoyable experience in a small group.

On the tour, we visited several important sites around Toronto. Mike was very knowledgable about the history of the buildings and people. We were able to ask plenty of questions too which was great. I also felt like we got an insight into what Toronto is like today from him. For example, I would never have guessed that so many of the tall buildings in the downtown were built on reclaimed land!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

James was a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, with lots of interesting stories to share about Toronto's waterfront. I live in Toronto, and came away with a better understanding and appreciation for this part of my city.

1  Thank SPTDot