“Chinatown & Kensington Market”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #6 of 128 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Chinatown & Kensington Market”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Jason knows this colorful neighborhood inside out. Loved his stories about the history of the area. If you prefer tours on foot with a very small group rather than he mob scene of the larger commercial tours, go with the Tour Guys.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Keith I

• Hebrew first
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Graffitti Tour Queen West”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I went on the tour yesterday with Kit, had a great time (maybe a bit damp)
Kit was passionate about explaining the "art" and the history,
All within 100 yards of the centre line onf Queen West the trip through the alleyways was fun and informative.
Fun way to spend a couple of hours in the heart of the city.

1 Thank 97hill
Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Super fun!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lots of fun and very informative - I would highly recommend this tour even for Torontonians. The guide was impressive with his knowledge. I learned a lot and found this very entertaining.

1 Thank TorontoTakeaTrip
Prince Albert, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great graffiti tour”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I attend this graffiti tour this weekend, and were very impressed. We were taught the history of graffiti by our enthusiastic guide, the terminology and of course saw some serious works of art. And never a dull moment - we even saw a police takedown, though no graffiti or street art being created.

1 Thank Estelle H
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent graffiti tour”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went on their graffiti tour through the laneways near Queen and Spadina, and it was excellent: the guide was very knowledgeable about the origins and styles of the street art, and was respectful of the artists when we encountered a group at work. Even though I live in the neighbourhood and see the street art often, I definitely learned quite a bit that day, and have been seeking out some of my favourite pieces since that day.

I went on the free version of the tour offered during the Jane's Walks weekend, but there is normally a fee for this tour. Definitely worth it.

Visited May 2013