“Super fun!”

Tour Guys
Ranked #3 of 138 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lots of fun and very informative - I would highly recommend this tour even for Torontonians. The guide was impressive with his knowledge. I learned a lot and found this very entertaining.

1  Thank TorontoTakeaTrip
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I attend this graffiti tour this weekend, and were very impressed. We were taught the history of graffiti by our enthusiastic guide, the terminology and of course saw some serious works of art. And never a dull moment - we even saw a police takedown, though no graffiti or street art being created.

1  Thank Estelle H
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went on their graffiti tour through the laneways near Queen and Spadina, and it was excellent: the guide was very knowledgeable about the origins and styles of the street art, and was respectful of the artists when we encountered a group at work. Even though I live in the neighbourhood and see the street art often, I definitely learned quite a bit that day, and have been seeking out some of my favourite pieces since that day.

I went on the free version of the tour offered during the Jane's Walks weekend, but there is normally a fee for this tour. Definitely worth it.

2  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Mike was impressive. It was obvious from the fluidity of his presentation that he did the research himself. In addition to being informed, the funny anecdotes he included made the tour more personable and allowed for an enjoyable back and forth conversation along the way. He ably answered every question and made some really good recommendations. For anyone wishing to take an introductory tour of Toronto, Tour Guys "Heart Of Toronto" is mandatory, and Mike is the guide to ask for.

2  Thank Winston A
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Mike was impressive, from the fluidity with which he presented the tour, it was obvious that he did the research himself. Not only was I informed, but his inclusion of funny anecdotes personalized it and made it easy to have a good back and forth conversation while being informed, he answered every question and gave some great recommendations.
For anyone wishing to get an introduction to Toronto, this is the mandatory tour and Mike is the guide to ask for.

Winston G