“Ghost Tour Oct 6, 2012”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #4 of 133 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This tour is a definite gem and gives us a taste of what the Tour Guys offer. Jason, our guide was great!! Kept a large group of us interested and capitavated by the stories. Loved the tour and is a definite must for anyone in T.Dot. I have lived here many years, and I learned alot in a couple of hours. It was a great night for the tour, and definitely kindled some renewed interest in the city. It was not only about the stories of ghosts and haunts, but alot of history. I strongly recommend this tour company. Eventhough I received my tickets at a special price through a promotion, I would pay full price to attend another tour hosted by the "Tour Guys, and look forward to doing another one in the near future

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great tour! Very informative and emotional as well ! Steve (our tour advisor) was friendly and funny and it would be a delight to go one of their other offered tours!
If you love listening to the history behind some of the most magnificent and historical buildings in the city and their spooky background, this tour is definitely for you!
Thank you tour guys!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our tour guide Jason was fantastic - very energetic, upbeat and knowledgable! The tour was a good pace being about 2 hours and took us through different areas of Toronto that we had not been before. The content of the tour was great - very informative, lots of historical context and information and a healthy dose of skepticism. This definitely fit the bill for something different to do on a Saturday night and we would recommend it to our friends. We would also consider other tours in Toronto that they offer, especially with Jason as the guide. Well done!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My friend and I purchased the ghost tour of Toronto threw groupon. We didn't expect much to begin with. However our tour guide Jason was more than we expected. He was vary knowledgeable. He made the tour quite fun. Not only did he explain the ghost stories in detail. He also off set them with scientific facts.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My work group recently took a 2 hour walking tour of Kensington Market and Chinatown with Jason of Tour Guys which I had planned for September 12, 2012. The weather was perfect and I have to say, the tour was amazing. Jason was able to bring Kensington market and Chinatown alive for us by describing all the area had to offer as well as the history of how the area has changed through the different cultures residing there over the years. He was incredibly knowledgeable and we were riveted as he describe what the different graffiti meant that we viewed along the way. We were truly impressed with the way he made us feel at ease right from the beginning of the tour. Everyone thanked me for arranging such a great tour after the tour with Jason ended. We would definitely booked Tour Guys again for a staff event and I highly recommend them. Thanks again Jason.

Cheers! Wendy Joseph