“It's about time...”

Ranked #23 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto
“It's about time...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2005

I have to say, this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. Traveling more than 150 days out of the year, I finally found a hotel who's doorman greet me by name before I even check in, my luggage is waiting for me in my room before I even get there and my newspaper of choice is delivered daily.

Not to mention the fabulous service I received in their restaurant, Azure. The menu selection is ample and the taste is superb. I would highly recommend Azure to fellow collegues and clients.

All in all, my experience was nothing less than perfect. I have now offically made the Intercontinenal my hotel of choice when staying in Toronto.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelGuruToronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (664)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northridge
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2005

I had heard that these chains were really popular in Europe so I expected a better than average hotel..we checked in and got a small room at the end of the hall way..a hassle considering we had luggage for a 10 day trip..the bathroom was small and dark..who can put on makeup like real lady in those dark quarters???? We were spoiled since we had, earlier, in the same trip,stayed at the Park Hyatt in Toronto, and the Lowe's Hotel Vogue in Montreal and this hotel was used as a one night layover until our flight took off the next night..the Park Hyatt could not accomodate us for that last night..However, what we found nice was the breakfast the next morning in their restaurant..what a eclectic fun menu of all countries..we loved that more than anything else..worth the breakfast if you are in that area..our room including the price of the breakfast, for 2 people, although we really did not get a bargain was $299 Canadian...go for breakfast only..you will love the beautiful spacious restaurant..by the way, the hotel was in a great walking area...

2 Thank Thebestofeverything
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2005

Very good service. Smiling employees.
Great room, clean, good bed, nice view.
Convenient location connecting to Convention Center.

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business