InterContinental Toronto Centre
$320
$310
Travelocity
2,881 results
All reviewscn towerazure restaurantunion stationfront streetclub floorwithin walking distancejunior suiteripley's aquariumattending a conferencevalet parkingvery nice hotelhockey hall of famelake ontarioentertainment districthigh floorblue jaysair canada
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had such a great SPA experience, I had to share!

I am going through a very stressful/emotional time in my life, and decided to treat myself to a day of relaxation, lounging by the pool and enjoy some water therapy. I thought to visit the Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain... but that would have been a long stressful drive. I found the InterContinental Toronto Centre Spa through a Google search and thought to give it a shot.

I visited on Saturday, September 28, 2013. I was not a guest at the hotel, but had come in on a day pass to use the facilities. Unfortunately, there were a few 'hiccups' during my visit and I was pretty upset about it, as I had travelled in by GO train, and had nowhere else to go.

Thanks to the wonderful Spa service team: Robert, Claudia(Receptionist) and Donna(Spa Manager), they quickly addressed the 'hiccups' and turned a potential sad experience to an amazing experience. To say they went above and beyond to cheer me up would not be enough. I would say they went to the moon and back to ensure I had a wonderful time. They were all so caring, thoughtful and continued to check in with me throughout my visit to be sure I was content and always had a smile. I felt truly blessed and felt like the luckiest girl that day.

Thank you so much for the experience and the memories. I highly recommend this spa to anyone looking for a restful day of relaxation in the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank natty_natty_s
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear natty_natty_s,

Thank you for sharing kind comments regarding your recent experience at The Spa InterContinental. I was touched after reading your story and glad that Robert, Claudia and Donna provided the tranquil and relaxing experience you needed. We aim to provide “at your side” service to all of our guests and I know that our Spa team will be touched by your recognition.

Should there ever be anything we can do to assist you with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to let us know. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I really enjoy staying with Intercontinental Hotels. The offer great rooms with excellent service. The one in Toronto on front street is very convenient for all events downtown. There are many restaurants and bars in the area. It is also easy access to the Air Canada Ctr and Rodgers Ctr. A must Stay

Room Tip: I you become an ambassador member you get free upgrade and a 4pm checkout
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank arnold s

Dear arnold s,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you not only enjoyed our convenient location during your recent visit, but our accommodations and superior service as well. Our team always strives for excellences and it is a pleasure to know they delivered nothing less.

Thank you again for reviewing us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Toronto.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We recently stayed at the Intercontinental in Toronto while we attended a venue at the Air Canada Centre. This hotel worked out perfectly for us. The ACC was about a 5 minute walk away. There are many dining and shopping options close by, as well. Union Station is within 5 minutes which is perfect if you are looking to take either local public transit or are travelling on Via Rail.

Our room was on the 20th floor and had just been renovated. The rooms are decorated in a modern, tasteful neutral grey. They are spacious and very comfortable. Everything still smelled new which was a welcome change from many hotels.

We didn't use many of the hotel amenities, as we were only here for one night. We did take advantage of the underground parking which is $25 a day for self parking. The staff were all very courteous and helpful.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel offers views of the CN tower. Ask for a room with a tower view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear renae72,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our location convenient for your needs. It is also great to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the refreshing look of our newly renovated guestrooms.

Once again, thank you for your review and recommendations and we look forward to your return. Should there ever be anything we can assist you with when planning your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was in Toronto for a meeting and upon check-in was offered a free upgrade to the presidential suite. Amazing room! Very spacious with a huge balcony with a a beautiful view of the Toronto skyline. Thanks for the upgrade!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Emama99

Dear Emama99,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us! It is always our goal to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and we thrilled to hear you enjoyed the upgrade we provided.

Please let us know when you are planning your next trip to Toronto, as we would be delighted to ensure you have yet another unforgettable stay with us. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My group stayed here for one night while we attended a wedding a Steam Whistle Brewery. It was a 6 minute walk straight down the street. They were very accommodating in allowing an earlier check in and giving us the view we requested. We didn't use the saltwater pool or restaurant. Valet parking or underground self-park available.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank CCRR2006

Dear CCRR2006,

It is fantastic to hear that you and your group enjoyed your wedding celebration at the Steam Whistle Brewery. Aside from offering a great location, we always aim to accommodate all of our guests requests and we are thrilled to hear that we had the opportunity to do this for you.

Hopefully, during your next visit you will have the chance to relax by our pool and enjoy the culinary offerings in Azure. We know you will enjoy both experiences just as much as our location and accommodations.

We thank you for reviewing us and invite you to contact us when planning your next visit. We would love to have the opportunity optimize your reservation and ensure your next stay is just as great!