InterContinental Toronto Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Delta Hotels Toronto(Toronto)
  • Room Service
2,874 results
All reviewscn towerazure restaurantunion stationfront streetclub floorwithin walking distancejunior suiteripley's aquariumattending a conferencevalet parkingvery nice hotelhockey hall of famelake ontarioentertainment districthigh floorblue jaysair canada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2011

My son was on spring break from college and we decided to take him Toronto. We picked this hotel because of reviews and the closeness to everything in City Centre. We arrived at the hotel around 7:30 Pm. Right around 11:00 Pm the Fire alarn went off, with an anouncement that they were investigating it, this went on for 10 to 15 minutes. My husband and I were on the 7th floor and my son was on the 20th there is 25 floors.Then the anouncement was( it is on your floor please exit building). I exited in my pajamas and my husband was dressed. Once we got out to the street there were many people dressed for bedtime. The firemen were there and after about 15 minutes we were able to go back in. The firemen said it was a false alarm. During our stay of 4 days a few employees said that that happens occasionaly so be prepared for that experience. The room was clean and nice. All of the staff we enteracted with were friendly. We did not eat at the restuarant. There are so many places to choose from to eat in the city that are walking distance.We did drink at the bar. The bar has 2 TVs and a friendly staff. The drinks are comparable in price to any hotel bar. The maid staff did not always replenish the coffee I took a drink out of mini bar and it was not replaced either. The pool was nice it is a saline pool, the steam room are male or female. I did not get to use the steam room with my husband. They have a spa I got my nails done I was pleased. their exercise room is open 24 hours. You can walk almost all the way to CN tower indoors. Our experience at The Intercontental Hotel City Centre was good. If you plan to fly there and you have three or more people get a taxi the taxi cost 55.00 and the airport shuttle is 19.95 per person . We had a great time in Toronto and would love to go there again. The weather was cold and it rained alot but we were busy the whole time there so many things to see and do there.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank straight08
Reviewed April 23, 2011

This hotel is in the center of downtown so the location is great. The pool is salt water which I loved and the hot tub was a good size. Parking is 25 per night and its underground. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and beds are very comfortable. You can ask for a room with a view of the CN Tower which on the lake side. This hotel is pricey but I thought it was worth it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank junebug1984
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel while in Toronto for the Yoga Conference. It was extremely convenient staying in the hotel attached to the conference centre, but I wasn't expecting such a great room. I booked a King Junior Suite, and it was a beautiful room! A wall of windows looking out at the lake, lots of room, and clean. The bathroom could use a little updating, but the bed was perfect. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, and this was the best hotel bed ever. I want one! The bedding was great too. The room was unbelievably quiet for such a big hotel. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating. It was a very easy walk to and from the train station, and convenient to everywhere I needed to go. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great visit!

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank trave1gal
Reviewed April 19, 2011

The reservation Manager was extremely helpful in accommodating my request and promptly resolved all my issues. It was a great pleasure to stay in this hotel. Would definitely come back. The rooms were of amazing size (large ) the decor was very soothing especially the rooms with a sofa. The coffee maker was modern and the restaurant was euqally great.
Would recomment this place to any one any time.

Room Tip: Aim to book for a king size bedroom
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dinesh625
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Rooms clean and reasonably sized, has new building feel and lovely lobby. Connected to Metro Convention Center.

Bad news: Beware of restaurant. Their signature Parmesan & Truffle fries are made with Frozen potatoes. They obviously don't care. Good news: There are 100s of better ones within a 10 minute ride.

This hotel is clearly better than the Sheraton, The Hilton and the dumpy Royal York.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business