We stayed here for a 2 day sales meeting, the first week of January. The concierge was exceptional, rooms clean, and an amazing view. I don't have anything negative to say but 2 recommendations:
1) the bathroom has something similar to a glass wall that faces the sleeping area. You will have no idea that you've shone a beacon of light directly onto your roomie, so be prepared for screams. It's really bright in a room that's pitch dark....
2) Parking is on the east side of the hotel and every sign you see advises you to check in before you park. Not necessary. Just know your licence plate or model of car if you're renting.
Overall, a very comfortable room that was quiet and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Toronto Entertainment District, central downtown, is the beautiful Hyatt Regency Toronto. Boasting 394 guestrooms including 32 deluxe suites on 20 floors. Typical guestroom features include 42inch plasma television, iPod Docking station, multi-media interface capabilities, massaging showerhead and other comforts of home. For business or pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Toronto provides the perfect location for anywhere you need to be in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Holiday Inn Toronto