Hyatt Regency Toronto
$365
$334
Courtyard
2,743 results
All reviewscn towerentertainment districtgreat locationking streetrooftop poolsecond cityrogers centrewithin walking distancefront desk staffblue jaysunderground parkingking bedcoffee makerair canada centreunion stationlobbydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I spent one night here (November 4, 2012) while visiting friends. The price was fine ($135 on Priceline) but the room we received was nothing special. Parts of the mirror frame in the bathroom, as well as moulding on the bathroom door, had pulled away from the wall due to water damage. Although a sign on the floor advised that noise levels were to be controlled after 10 pm, rambunctious teenagers obviously could not read - there was yelling and banging of doors on several occasions between 11pm and 1 am. And self-parking in the garage was $30. Overall, I rate this a C- experience. Aside from the location near many restaurants and theaters, this was no better than 'average'.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed in a room on the 10th floor. it was my worst experience. The hotel is nice and clean and all that, but dont know how the hotel managed to let in a group of teenagers who partied all night long. I didn't get 2 hours straight of sleep. There was a party going on in the room on my left and same with the room on my right and all night kids were moving from one room to the other opening and closing their room doors. All i heard all night was dooors being slammed back and forth. Actually i'm not sure if there was a problem with the floor because even the next day, i still kept hearing a door being opened and closed all night. I called the front desk, they didn't do much. They sent someone upstairs to have a look, but that didn't stop the college kids from continuing with their party night. When i complained the next morning, the girl at the front desk said she would have given me some kind of compensation but can't since my hotel was already prepaid. Which is what most people do anyway to pay for their hotels. Other things i've noticed is that there is no fridge in the room which is quite annoying as i had snacks that i couldn't store in the evening, and no ventillation in the washrooms. The bed wasn't comfortable, felt like the mattress was stiff and bumpy. What a terrible night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Nannu_G
Reviewed November 18, 2012

They oversold their rooms the night I had a reservation. They had my flight info, so they knew Inwould be a late check in. I arrived at 1am, only to find that there were no rooms available. They did not rven offer to help me find another hotel room. The next day i came back, to the offer of a room upgrade (which i didnt care about since i spent very little time in the room) free internet, and 1 night free. While a nice gesture, WHY EVEN OVERSELL TO BEGIN WITH????!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

I’m saddened to hear that your experience at our property was less than ideal. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate you on your first night due to being oversold. This is a very rare and unfortunate circumstance. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. If you would like to discuss your recent stay please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stayed here and had a great time. Great location, super comfy bed and comfortable room. There's we're good choices for having a meal or drink and my wife attended a conference here that she thought worked really well. Overall, a great way to enjoy Toronto!

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm thrilled that you and your wife had a great time at our property. It sounds like you found the location to be perfect and your room to be well appointed and comfortable. I really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next visit to Toronto!

Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 10, 2012

this is my second stay at this hotel. both experiences were great. i booked pretty early and got a good rate. i received a great and spacious rooms. very comfy beds. hyatt really treats their loyal customers well! that's why this chain is my first choice wherever possible. fiendly staff.
breakfast buffet very good. wide selection. thanks and till next time :-)

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hi a193991!

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Toronto. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed both of your stays. Our employees will be recognized for the tremendous customer service. Hyatt takes great pride with this. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate