Hyatt Regency Toronto
$531
$119
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$211
Orbitz.com
$99
$89
2,737 results
All reviewscn towerentertainment districtgreat locationking streetrooftop poolsecond cityrogers centrewithin walking distancefront desk staffblue jaysunderground parkingking bedcoffee makerair canada centreunion stationlobbydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I was expecting more from a Hyatt. Room decor was admittedly not to my taste with its tired '80s feel. The room was by no means filthy, but was dusty around the headboard and the white chairs were showing all the dirt. Outdoor pool was unfortunately closed due to the weather. Stayed there on business and even with the reduced conference rate I felt it was overpriced. There are much nicer hotels providing better value at this price within blocks of this location.

• Stayed: May 2011
Hyatt_370_King_St, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Dear polarbelle,
Thank you for taking time to write your concerns regarding your last stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We strive to ensure that all guests are pleased with their accommodations. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please feel free to contact us.

Warmly,
Customer Service

Reviewed July 27, 2011

It was our first time visiting Toronto. We were cordially treated the entire stay. The hotel staff was friendly, attentive and polite. We loved the hotel, specially the location. This hotel would definitely be the hotel of choice in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you found our location to be great. We are located in the heart of the entertainment district so it makes for an excellent time for our guests. I am glad that you found our staff to be very friendly and attentive. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property soon!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Was very surprised to see my room when I arrived at this hotel.
It was very stylish and well appointed. Great location if visiting the city.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This hotel was in a central location to attractions such as the CN Tower and the Mall. We were able to walk to Hard Rock cafe, the mall and the CN Tower. About the service, from all the restaurants in the area, the Hyatt Regency had the best service. We ate a healthy breakfast and dinner there was superb. This is a great place to stay and relax, you can exercise in their gym and then go to the sauna and relax. I really like this hotel and when I visit Toronto, I will stay here again. The only thing is that they pool is located outside, so there's no swimming in the winter.

Room Tip: If you planning on exercising ask for a room in the same floor as the gym.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank itsmerocio
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We’re glad you enjoyed our hotel and were able to make great use of our location and restaurants. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed July 20, 2011

The location is generally good although I'd consider "downtown" areas as not the perfect place to stay but at least the CN Tower is close enough as is the financial centre.
The hotel is generally ok but nothing special and I've stayed in much nicer and cheaper 3* hotels.
There's no minibar, the Ipod dock (which may be nice but I personally didn't care) in my room wasn't working as wasn't the bathtub (for some reason it was leaking).
Breakfast was awful. I stayed 6 nights and couldn't have imagined to have the same breakfast each day.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank martin03102010

Dear martin03102010,
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. We take all comments received very seriously, and review them with our staff to ensure that any issues are resolved. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please feel free to contact us.
Warmly,