“Serene Ambiance, Enjoyable Services, Great Spa!”

Hammam Spa, Toronto
Ranked #13 of 105 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
Oakville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Serene Ambiance, Enjoyable Services, Great Spa!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Being a frequent spa-goer, Hammam Spa is one of my favourite spas when I really need to relax and enjoy a nice service. The staff are always polite and professional, and the services are great. The only two things I would recommend is that when a massage is complete, the masseuse greets the client with water and walks them back to the waiting area, and that someone monitors the quite relaxation room (I`ve been there before with old men yapping away like they`re in their family room).

Overall, the ambiance is great, the access to the steam room is enjoyable and the services are consistently top notch and professional!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank WanderlustBeauty

Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Short Term Thinking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had a very good massage at Hammam today. I've been there a number of times. Last year I left my ipod there and I suspect it was swiped by staff but ultimately that was my fault. I've continued to go back. As I was in the locker room today I noticed a sign that said during October they were giving 90 minute massages for the price of a 60. I had booked a 90 so was pleased to hear that. But when I went to pay and asked I was told that because I'd booked it before the promotion started they wouldn't give me the promotion price or even a credit. I've dealt with big airlines that are smarter than that! Great way to reward loyal customers Hammam. You won't see me again which is too bad because your spa is pretty good. But not putting fairness to the customer first was enough for me. Bye.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank AlphaV24
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Don't trip!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The overall atmosphere at Hammam spa was very pleasant. My fiancé and I are getting married in four days so we decided to do a 90 minute couples massage. When I called to make an appointment they set us up with two men for the massage. Upon arrival, we were surprised to see a man and a woman masseuse. The massage was ok for me, I told her twice it was too hard and it continued to feel really rough. My fiancé really enjoyed his massage and his masseuse was very friendly. Once back in the change room, I used the washroom and was heading back to my cubby to get dressed. The ground is uneven because of the "style" they are going for so I stubbed my big toe and split my entire nail in two. I grabbed my toe and fell to the bench. Not a single worker who witnessed it asked me if I was ok. I was very angry after that and decided to talk to the manager who only said, " I will talk to the contractor, I wouldn't want that to happen to someone else." her exact words. Nothing to make me feel better about what had happened and I left feeling worse than when I walked in. If you go here, keep your head down so you don't trip because they don't care if you get hurt!!!

Visited October 2012
7 Thank IshiINtheCITY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went for a massage with two freinds
My friends seamed to enjoy there massages. I on the other hand did not feel the massage I recived was worth 140.00$ at all
The spa is beautifully and the atmosphere was nice Friendly staff

1 Thank Sugarpantstravels
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Was surprised with a trip to Hammam Spa during a stay in Toronto. It was one of the best urban spas I've ever been to. To be right in the city, it was terrific. Reasonably priced. Steam room was amazing. For a deep tissue massage, "Juancho" was great. It felt more like a health & wellness retreat than a day spa. If ever in Toronto again, I would without question go back.

Visited August 2012