Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

Mike is a very knowledgeable guide and it was great fun to explore downtown Toronto with him. Hands... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
val4881
Toronto, Canada
Great Halloween month activity

Great walk and safe for the pandemic! All outdoors and everyone wears masks. We enjoyed the lively... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
979jlg
Toronto

1,906 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We went on the Downtown Toronto tour on the 24th of April with the lovely Goalsha(I may have butchered that name, sorry!) and it was fantastic! She clearly had passion for what she was showing us, even throwing in an extra area for us, and made it fun and interesting. An hour and a half went by quickly! Did I mention it was a free tour too? (Obviously we tipped, it was well deserved!)
If you're visiting the area and want a great tour of some of the best sights, you have to sign up!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely surprise! My husband and I took our cousin from UK on an Impromptu trip into Toronto and we stumbled upon the free tours from Tour Guys. Upon reading the selection, we chose the tour called

Toronto Old Town History Tour: "Death, Disease, & Destruction"

Although the title sounds horrible, the tour did not only focus on the disease, which is interesting. We learned just how great Toronto is TODAY. It wasn’t always a great city. It wasn’t always as welcoming and supportive of everyone. As locals, what made my husband and I proud, is that when something was wrong, Toronto eventually got it right. And today Toronto is one of the best cities in the world in so many ways. The best part? Our cousin wasn’t the only one who learned about Toronto. We did too, and we live here! And now we’ll suggest this tour to our family and friends. Don’t let the free price think it’s not worth it. It is. Our guide Golshan was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. She made the tour! Please tip this FREE tour!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Thanks Aaron, much enjoyed last Wednesday's Downtown tour, sights I would miss were I to saunter by myself. Well worth it and would recommend.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed the graffiti tour with Molly. She was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about street art and shared lots of interesting facts. Thank you!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice to understand how the city works. how the locals live. This was our first tour after arriving at the city and now everything else os easier.