Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Tour guide was Golshan, a tour guys history buff. Today I learned Toronto was the greatest city in the world. All on a free tour.

What city is so obsessed with tall buildings it tears itself down and starts over every 50 years? Toronto.

What city has an eye of Sauron in their city hall? Toronto.

What city is such a beacon to the world that more than half it's residents are international? Toronto.

What city has the biggest pride parade? San Francisco, but Toronto is close-ish!

What city has the largest subterranean labyrinth housing skulking, peripatetic office workers who hate and fear the surface world? Toronto.

Who managed to make British food taste good? Toronto.

1  Thank BrianL4979
Reviewed April 13, 2018

We had a great time on our tour with Jackie today! We did the downtown Toronto tour and it was a great introduction to the city. We learned a lot and Jackie was a fantastic guide--we are traveling with 3 kids (ages 12, 10, and 8) and they were engaged the whole time. One of our kids was in a wheelchair due to a broken leg and Jackie was very accommodating/helpful. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank ShazSF
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I was in Toronto for just a couple of days and did two walking tours - Downtown and Old Town and I thoroughly enjoyed them both. Not much crossover, so no repetition with doing one tour after the other and our guide, Jackie, was brilliant. Informative, funny, the pace was good - just excellent. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jockchickang
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The explanation and the places we hav checked were very nice. The lady who lead the tour could give us a very unique perspective.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

It was my first walking tour and it did not disappoint. I had been to Toronto many times before and yet I learned a lot of new interesting facts about the city. Jackie was very articulate and entertaining, she's definitely a great story teller.

Will definitely try other topical tours next time I'm in the city. Highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2018