Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The explanation and the places we hav checked were very nice. The lady who lead the tour could give us a very unique perspective.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

It was my first walking tour and it did not disappoint. I had been to Toronto many times before and yet I learned a lot of new interesting facts about the city. Jackie was very articulate and entertaining, she's definitely a great story teller.

Will definitely try other topical tours next time I'm in the city. Highly recommend to everyone.

2  Thank Alex M
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Julian was a walking encyclopedia and a good tour guide. It was so nice to walk the areas after the tour as our perspective change on all the sites.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I came by this tour by chance, cuz they were among the very few available on a sunday. I attended both the downtown and old city tours and both were pretty awesome. Jackie was as knowledgeable as she was fun. Kudos, Jackie! keep up the great work :)

2  Thank ramik484
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I had a great time, Jackie was so knowledgeable and fun, we learnt so many interesting facts! She took the time to answer all of our questions. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Cloala