Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Julian was really knowledgeable, a good laugh and approachable. I saw bits and pieces of the city which I hadn't seen advertised when looking into tourist attractions and was able to cover some major sites knowing more than I would have done just looking at them or wandering through them. Really enjoyed the tour.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Excellent tour of Old Toronto with our guide-Jackie !!! Looking forward to our next tour with Tour Guys.....

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

It was my first city walking tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide (Jackie) was very personable and explained things exceptionally well. It was interesting to hear the anecdotes about the city buildings (and history) which we would never have spotted or known about without the tour. Would highly recommend. And people, it's free and lasts about 2 hours, so please tip and be generous if you can with your tips! It was embarrassing watching people walk off without tipping at all after partaking in the tour! If they were to charge for this tour - they would charge a lot, I'm sure!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

The tour was very interesting and enjoyable. We could understand a bit of the history of the town and some "hiden" places we would never find out or know stories about the spot without a guide. And our guide Julian was wonderful!
I would definetely recomend this citytour with Tour Guys, it worth it!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

As someone born and raised in Toronto (I learned on this tour I'm a rarity), taking a walking tour of my city is not something I would normally think of doing. I had to do this for an assignment, but ended up quite enjoying the tour and learned quite a few things I did not know.

I took the free "Old Toronto" history walking tour with Julian as our guide, and would highly recommend it to any native Torontonian looking to kill an hour or two on a weekend afternoon. You'll learn some interesting facts about your city and perhaps see certain neighbourhoods a little differently.

Dress for the weather as the majority of this tour in particular is outdoors.