Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2018

As someone born and raised in Toronto (I learned on this tour I'm a rarity), taking a walking tour of my city is not something I would normally think of doing. I had to do this for an assignment, but ended up quite enjoying the tour and learned quite a few things I did not know.

I took the free "Old Toronto" history walking tour with Julian as our guide, and would highly recommend it to any native Torontonian looking to kill an hour or two on a weekend afternoon. You'll learn some interesting facts about your city and perhaps see certain neighbourhoods a little differently.

Dress for the weather as the majority of this tour in particular is outdoors.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Took the Old Town tour with a man named Julian and he was a wonderful guide! The tour lasted a little longer than stated on the website but it was well worth it. Very entertaining and provided a unique perspective on the history of Toronto. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I have taken three of their tours multiple times. I take one or two each summer and just took a friend this winter. I learn something new every time.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Julien (I'm sure I saw it spelled with an E...) was a hilariously wonderful tour guide, really knowledgeable! Winterpeg shoutout! It snowed the whole day, but only made the tour more fitting for the true Canadian experience. I learned so much even as someone who was born and raised here- everyone should go on these tours. Highly recommended. Also the peameal bacon sandwich suggestion from St. Lawrence Market....... YAAAAAS. Miss it already.

1  Thank w_melissa
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Took the Downtown Toronto tour and the Old Town Toronto history tour witg Julian. Very informative and interesting.