Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice tour guide with a lot of interesting history about Toronto. I absolutely recommend it and I will definitely try another tour theme. I made the historical tour.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

was one of the highlights of my recent trip to Toronto! He was very informative, told the real stories about the tumultuous history of Toronto in a no nonsense way. Lots of details and other facts which would be almost impossible to dig up elsewhere. He was very approachable too, answering the group's numerous questions and queries. If you can, try to get on Julian's tour! You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Went on the Old Town Toronto tour with Julian today and would highly recommend it. Very knowledgeable and engaging.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We took 2 tours -> Downtown & Old Town and both are very good. Highly recommend Julian! He knows a lot about Toronto not only he is a Torontonian himself but also because he really loves what he is doing.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Jackie, our Toronto born tour guide was amazing.Great stories and descriptions. HIGHLY recommend this 90 min experience.

1  Thank 279NancyA