Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2017

We did the Toronto City Tour with Aaron. He was a great guide and gave you a great insight into many stories about Toronto. The walk concentrated on the financial area but still highlighted many of the lovely old buildings still to be found in the city. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

This was a great addition to our school trip to Toronto. Molly was a wonderful guide who told intriguing stories. She was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. The tour itself was a great way to learn about the city's history, hauntings and architecture.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

The market tour was a really great experience. Golshan (sorry if I misspell your name!) was so cool and relaxed and really gave us a lot of great insight into both the area and the food. From pointing out great places to take photographs to recommending the best snacks in the market, I could not have been more pleased. She was very accommodating, letting us wander around if we wanted to or ask questions if we didn't want to shop. Bringing a little bit of cash to this tour was a great idea. If it's a hot day (like it was that day at the end of September!) definitely go for the maple ice cream, by the way, it was so worth it.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Interesting & funny tour for 90 minutes. Aaron is the best. He has a talent to speak. You cannot invest your time better. We actually did 4 free tours in Toronto. This was the best.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We did the Downtown Toronto Tour on Monday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Golshan really knew her facts - she had obviously researched and knew the area/building we toured- very knowledgeable and the use of technology really added to the tour-many thanks Golshan- double check availability as I believe the tours are seasonal.

1  Thank willow15