Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Great condensed tour with Golshan who knew her stuff!! Would recommend especially as the end point St Lawrence Market.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This was one of the best things we did while in Toronto, We just had a day and a half and are so glad we spent time on this tour. Garry was and excellent guide and very knowledgeable. The time went so quickly. We did the Old Town tour and wish we had time to take more of the tours. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Mickey905
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Golshan was an excellent tour guide! She was engaging and passionate about Toronto, and her enthusiasm was contagious!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This was first visit to Toronto and I booked the Old Town walking tour. Golshan was excellent and gave a great background of the city's history. She also had great pictures in an iPad and discussed diversity and the LGBTQ community. It was great to see a tour so inclusive. I learned so much and had a great time. Five stars! It is great that the tour is free so you can give a big tip!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

A nice way to spend a couple of hours learning about various formative historic events. Goalshan was really good - Recommended!