Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We spent a very interesting hour wth our guide Virginia showing us the highlights of Toronto's waterfront. We especially enjoyed the history of it's development over the years and how it's changed. The lake view is beautiful.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Aaron was a great tour guide who provided an insiders view of the city. It was a nice touch as he discussed his families personal experiences with the architecture around the city.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I took the tour guys with Aaron about the death etc. in old town toronto. This gus is some awsome and charismatic, making the history fun and intersting, explaining to details and answering each question

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We did 2 tours with Goshan - the Downtown Tour - "Power, Politics & the PATH" and the Old Town History Tour - "Death, Disease & Destruction". Golshan was an excellent guide who used an I-pad to illustrate the changes over the years. I highly recommend Golshan & the Tour Guys in Toronto.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Our first tour with the Tour Guys and it was excellent!!

Our guide was very knowledgeable and interesting, his voice was good (not monotone as some guides have as that will just make you wish for your bed), and he answered a lot of questions while walking from place to place. We were a relatively big group (about 30 people) and no matter where I stood I could hear him clearly.

We went around the downtown core, specifically the financial district, and learned a lot about the architecture, the history, and the story of Toronto.

Highly recommended and I will definitely return with friends!