Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Took the tour multiple times

This tour is great! The first time I took the tour led by Neil on Aug. 30th. I liked it so much, I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan S
Toronto, Canada
From a Torontonian

I am Torontonian who has worked downtown for decades, but still, I was very happy to find those... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nomadaguy
Toronto, Canada

1,904 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Aaron was an amazing tour guide! Funny and knowledgeable.
I learned so much and the artwork was so cool. I work in Toronto and I just learned about this awesome free tour.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Toronto Graffiti Tour was awesome. Great guide with a clear voice and point of view, good knowledge and authentic interest in the subject. It was an enjoyable and interesting view to a distinct part of the city.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day with Golshan exploring Toronto. Because of a lack of time we took all 3 tours (new/old city tour, food market) on one day. Got good information also what to do after the tours.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I did the tour with some other people who were here for the bridge tournament. Aaron was the guide and he did a great job of explaining everything. He had a great assortment of details for everything shown. I liked his touches of personal connections to what we saw. A lot about Toronto was learned on the tour. Everyone in our group was impressed.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

With 90 minutes this free tour has just about the ideal length for such walking tours. Our tour guide Tim gave us a nice and funny introduction into some history of Toronto and the downtown area.

Ideal when you just arrived in Toronto. You even visit a few places you would probably not go into or find by yourself.

Along the way Tim was ready to answer all the questions and encouraged us to discover Toronto.

It is a free tour but of course you are expected to tip.

Date of experience: July 2017